Engineered with the same attention to detail and performance as their predecessor, the MorphoAccess SIGMA Lite terminals are specifically designed to equip narrow mounting surfaces, such as glass/aluminum door mullions, turnstiles, or server rack doors.
• Fake finger detection
• Banned/authorized user lists
• Intuitive icons and live messages
• FBI PIV IQS certified optical sensor
• Timed anti-pass back function
HID iCLASS® smart card readers offer an open architecture design permitting compatibility with many of the most popular cards in the market. iCLASS smart card readers are user-friendly, delivering the same convenience and reliability of our Prox technology, for which HID is known worldwide, with state-of-the-art features, driven by evolving industry requirements.
• Format Portability
• Security 64-bit authentication
• Key management is made easy!
• Elite Custom Keys
The E100 series is designed to provide a cost effective migration to an online electronic access control door. In addition to card access the external side of the door provides for key override entry, whilst the inside lever is designed for emergency egress.
• Wireless online access control
• Authorisation changes in real time
• Audit trails and time zones managed through existing system
• Stores last 200 events and audit trails locally in the cylinder
• Cylinder can store up to 10 override credentials/prox cards
Our helpline is always open to receive any inquiry or feedback. Please feel free to drop us an email from the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.